Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Won Another Colouring Competition!

This is me with the easter bunny I won. I came FIRST in a colouring competition (again) for the Champion Post and I got a photo taken to go in the newspaper. They rang my mummy to tell her I won.This is the easter hat I made at school today. I went in an easter parade wearing it. "Oh Me Oh My, I dance all Day and Night with my Easter Bunny" (Sam sung this)
I'm eating my bunny. yumyumyumyumyum!
This tastes awesome!
I saw an easter egg hiding in the office at school today.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations, Sam!! Your Easter hat is really cool. I had fun wearing it and watching you wear it yesterday.

Unknown said...

That's great Sam. I hope you didn't get sick from eating too much chocolate. I think you must have a special stomach for chocolate, just like your mum.