Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bob and the Magic School Bus

This is Bob the Builder. I have been asking Mummy to put this on my blog for days and hours and forever. I love the Magic School Bus. They always have cool adventures. I got ten Magic School Bus video's for christmas, they have 2 episodes on each one.



I love Fridays because it is sport and I love sport. This Friday I am going to go to the school library for my first time. And Mummy might let me have a lunch order on Friday. I have never had one. I think I will order Chicken Nuggets and Chocolate milk and I don't know what else. It will only be for something special.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sam!

I'm glad you like sport. I like sport too. I like to watch people play and to watch it on TV especially the cricket and the hockey.

I play sport on Friday too. Grandpa and I play squash from 3.45-5.00 so we look forward to Fridays as well.

I hope you get a lunch order and that you enjoy it.

Bye :)

Grandma

Unknown said...

Gidday Sam

You have very cool pictures on your blog.I hope you have a great day playing sport on Friday. What is your favorite sport? I like watching rugby and motorcycle racing.You are very strong and a fast runner, so I think you will be good at sport.
By the way, I like feeding your spider.

Bob

LOUD? said...

Hi Bob

I like Soccer the best.

Thanks for feeding my spider

From Sam

Deb said...

Hi Sam!

I like all your pictures, they are so bright and colourful and happy!

I hope you enjoyed your lunch order....when you visit me one day I will make you a chocolate thickshake.

Love from Aunty Deborah