Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some Art I Did @ School

I did make this all by myself and nobody did help me. This is me. I like it and nobody else did anything like that and the bits at the top are just extras.
I drew this at school and I like it. My name is at the top and I put my name at my desk so i know where I sit. Sometimes the teacher changes where I sit.
I did make this with Playdough. This is me looking like a clown. It has a funny nose and I am 13 years old. The eyes look funny and I nearly used all the playdough, I just had a little ball left. I got a certificate in assembly the same day I did make all these. it was for "Creative Ideas in Art". I had to stand up and go out the front and get it.

Mrs Elliot did take the photos and Grandma sent them to me on the computer.

The End. Daddy said to write 'My Daddy is a Legend'

5 comments:

savage said...

I did playdough @ playgroup today with mummy and @ preschool yesterday with Daddy.

Keep feeding my penguin so he doesn't die!

Love Reuben

Clairey said...

Hey Sam!

School sounds awesome. You are very talented at art, it's no surprise you got an award.

I hope you keep having fun.

Love Claire

Unknown said...

You are a very clever man,Sam the man. Good work. You could put some art in the Parkes show and win a prize this year. Yep, your Dad is awesome.

Colleen said...

I really like your art work sam. you have really different ideas. I especially like the play dough one. you must really like making things. have a great week at school this week and say hi to reuben and Carissa from nan and pop
Colleen-

Deb said...

Hi Sam, your craft looks great. I'm glad you get to do cool things like that at school, isn't Mrs Elliott a great teacher?!