Saturday, February 3, 2007

I am blogging because I can't sleep and Mummy said I can

I like watching Chicken Little. I first saw it at the movies in Brisbane.
This is a cool car from my favourite movie. This car is like a bed and when I first saw it I thought it was a bed. My favourite characters from Toy Story are Buzz and Woody.
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog. I love to read my messages. I love putting things on my blog. I love you all.
I can't sleep tonight because we just got home. I am going to bed now. I have a woody and buzz quilt and pillow on my bed and I have a big buzz soft toy and Bert from Sesame Street and Sam the Frog on my bed. The Buzz Lightyear talks when you press the button. It says "To infinity and beyond" My favourite bit is when he says "No, no,no, no, never tangle with a spaceranger my friend"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sam, When Claire was little, she would have a bed full of soft toys, with just enough room for her small body to fit. Oh yes, she always had her "favorite blanket", which she still takes to bed with her. I hope you have a wonderful day.See you soon.
Bob

Unknown said...

Hi Sam!!

Hope you had a great day yesterday. I look forward toseeing you soon.

Love Grandma

Deb said...

Hi Sam :)

I like visiting your blog, and I hope you get some sleep. I'm going to go have dinner and go to sleep now too.

Buzz is very funny!

Rinni said...

I love Buzz and Woody too! They are very funny and cool. Your bed covers sound cool too!