Friday, March 23, 2007

My things

This is me & my class KE @ the assembly. We got to do an assembly item and Mum and Grandma did watch me. We sang some songs with actions and did Jolly Phonics. And then I showed some of my artwork to everyone. Can you find me? I made this picture with Duplo when Mummy was in Sydney.
And then I made this face I thought up.
Then the other day Daddy brought home some special blocks from preschool that you can design things with. This is a picture I made for Mummy, it is a picture of my mummy.
Mrs Allan gave me some Spiderman cards. They are like UNO. I like to organise tham and set them up. Last night I played them with daddy and Nick. I won. I siad UNO about ten times befroe I finally won.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Sam :)

I love all your bright and colourful pictures!

You look really great in the front row for the assembly item!!

Your duplo looks cool! I love how you are creative - most people just make tall buildings with duplo, but you think to make 'flatter' works of art and they turn out great.

Is Mummy on top of a mountain?

Well done for winning UNO - I bet Daddy and Nick were a bit jealous, but then realised they could just enjoy playing even when someone else wins. The Spiderman cards look great!

I love you!

Unknown said...

Sam, you look good in your uniform at school. I could see you standing up in front of the class. Your art work is terrific, as usual.
Bob