Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thank you's for Messages

Thanks for all my messages everyone! When mummy told me all my messages I said, "I'm on fire!"


  1. Thanks Bob Bob Bob and Bob for all your messages.
  2. I love you too Chloe, hey, can you type now?
  3. Thanks Grandpa and Grandpa (Sam's laughing, his little joke at 2 Grandpa's from 2 messages)
  4. Uncle matthew I like your blog too.
  5. Hi Nana, thanks for coming, come again (Sam said this in a scary voice)
  6. Hi Karin, Hi Grandma, Hi Jen and Matt and Evie and where's Claire and Seth?

2 comments:

Matt said...

You ARE on Fire! Keep it up Sam. Great work. You are a creative genius! Love Uncle Matt.

Deb said...

Hi Sam, thanks for all your blogs, I like reading them. Sorry I haven't left messages for a while, I have been really really busy at work in Sydney, but at least I'm catching up now. I wil be coming to visit you all in Parkes for Easter. What kinds of Easter eggs do you like?