Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Turtle Stories

I like this turtle because he is riding on the skateboard near a hill on the road and he is going fast because he is a slow turtle. He only has one leg on the skateboard and he has funny hands and he is not watching where he is going I wish I had a car like this, but I would drive it really fast even on bumpy dirt roads even though turtles are slow. I would take Reuben and Carissa for a drive without Mummy and Daddy when I am about 12. I would take them anywhere, just for a drive.I used to have a pet turtle that Bob gave us. We kept him in a pool in the backyard. He was called Scruffy and we took him the Preschool one day, then we put him in the creek. I had fun washing him with the hose. He smelled like a feather.

1 comment:

Deb said...

that IS a cool car!!