Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Cool Lego Pictures from Bob

Bob did send me an email with pictures from Disneyland where they saw some giant lego. I think Bob might take me to Disneyland one day. Maybe. Or maybe I will go with Lucas and Jody or Claire and Seth because they live in America.

This is Nick and Star Wars Lego. I have Darth Vader and Stormy dress-ups
This is Claire with a giant giraffe. It is HUGE!


This is a house Bob sent me. It looks cool. I think he wants to live in it. Or maybe he just likes it. It is in Disneyland too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that house was for the crooked man. There are lots of cool houses and castles in Disneyland. You would have such fun.

Clairey said...

Cool pics Sam! The lego was really awesome to see - you would love it!

You're blog is awesome!

Deb said...

Bob's pics are cool bananas! Your blog rocks, I think everyone would love to take you to Disneyland, it's just a matter of time and money.

But for the moment you have a pretty cool lego land on Grandma and Grandpa's dining table, you should take a photo of it to show everyone!

Rinni said...

I love lego! I used to play with it when I was younger. You'll have to take a picture of your lego creations one day and post then on here for us to see!