Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Favourite Things

I found more pictures on the computer to put on my blog. I just thought of some of my favourite things and then found them.

I like watching Shrek. I like the bit in Shrek 2 where there is a giant gingerbread man


I like Madagasca too, I like the facangos when the dance. I like to say "I like to move it, move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it I like to MOVE IT" (Editors note: Big pause in dictation here as Sam dances crazily around the lounge room reciting this annoying song)


I like watching Stuart Little. I like the part when they are trying to get Stuart back from his fake mouse parents.

I like watching the bit where they are in hot air balloons and flying in the sky I think Spidey is really cool and I like him and I am pretending to be him everyday. I have a spidey school bag. When I wear it, spidey gets me on the back (only at home though).
And that's all.

3 comments:

Zarna said...

I like to move it too!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! You sure have a cool blog, Sam. I think this is the coolest blog on the internet. I think you are great.
Bob

Deb said...

I haven't seen Madagascar yet! We should watch it together sometime :)