Friday, January 26, 2007

A Post from Reuben

I love you all. I hope you have good fun. I hope I can play with you. I hope I do have fun with you.

This is Jumpstart Artist. I like to play it. My favourite bit is when I am in the yellow tent.

In the blue tent you do an artist in there. In the green tent you do exploring with the frog. In the yellow tent you do play not a lot of games. In the purple tent that's where you play fun games and make a movie.

I took this game to preschool one time. I want to play it with you.


This is the Wiggle Bay game I did get from the library. I play it with Carissa and tell her about it all. She does like Dorothy. You can go anywhere and do anything you want to do.

This is me and Sam and I love you all. I am wearing a silly hat. I have very big muscles.

Love from Reuben. Sam says I can use his blog whenever I want and Mummy says I can too and when I am 5 I will get my own one like Sam and Carissa will too if she wants one. I love you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Reuben
Welcome to the world of Blogs.
I hope you have lots of fun and can show us how clever you are.
You two boys look really tough in your costumes, it makes me quiver in my boots.
BOB

Deb said...

Hi Roobydoo :)

I am glad Sam is sharing his blog with you because I like to read your posts as well.

Your muscles really are big.You are a great brother, Carissa is lucky to have you to play and cuddle with and teach her cool things.

You are really good at jumpstart artist, you will have to post a picture of somthing you made there. Ask Mummy or Daddy to:
1. have one of your pictures on on the screen
2. press 'print screen' (button on top right of the keyboard). this puts an image of your computer screen on the clipboard.
3. Open MS Paint and choose edit-paste. This puts the computer screen image into paint
4. Choose save as and choose JPG as the file type
5. Attach your picture to a blog post as normal

:) I love you too!

Zarna said...

Hey Reuben!
Isn't sam nice to let you post on his blog?!?
I can't wait until you're 5 and have your own