Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What Mummy and I Did Today

Today Reuben and Carissa and Daddy all went to Preschool. I got to spend the day with Mummy. We went to the Library, the shops and relaxed at home.

I played a Mr potato head game with Mummy. We made crazy faces and silly faces and scary faces. I hid one of mine in a treasure hunt.


We played Monopoly Junior. I owned the Magic Show and the Puppet show, but mummy won. I got it for christmas and played it with Uncle Rob and Aunty Karina.


We went to the video shop and I chose Shrek 2, and some twisties from Woollies as a suprise.



That's all for now. I hope you like my Blog. Reuben wants one too.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

hi sam
i want to watch shrek with you. see you soon. love chloe

Deb said...

Hi Sam! Your blog really is cool! I like all the bright colour and pictures, and love reading about all the fun you have with Mummy. I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see you this weekend! Love from Aunty Deborah

PS I just showed your blog to my friend Mel from work and she thinks you're cool too!

Lucas Parry said...

Hey Sammy boy! Sorry to hear you mum beat you in Monopoly.......did she cheat?? Its ok, one day you'll beat her I'm sure :) I love your blog! Its cool! Little Liam says 'hi'.
See ya,
Lucas, Jody, Liam

Zarna said...

Cool Blog Sam!
Love
Zarna

Colleen said...

hi Sam
what a great blog
you really are a smart boy. next week you should have lots of news about school. Your blog is very interesting with lots about things that you like. i enjoyed reading it. Thanks
love Nana and Pop

The Gee Family said...

Hi Sam!!
Hows your frog? We took Chloe to the build-a-bear workshop today!! She made a pink bear with a heart on it, named Rainbow Bear.
Josiah says hello!! and so does Zoe:)
we miss you! Give kisses to Reub and Carissa:)
Love ya! Aunty Sarah, Uncle Mark, Josiah and Zoe